I'm writing a report on war photographer James Nachtwey- he has incredible pictures^ and unbelievable stories. This picture is of a man in Rwanda who survived a Hutu death camp in 1994. Reading about James Nachtwey's life inspired me so much- he dedicated and risked his life to take pictures that would make people aware of what is going on in the world and to bring change. I have to give a report about him in a couple weeks in front of everyone... ahh scary... but at least he's awesome.We started making pinhole cameras yesterday. I made mine out of a hairdye box... haha. So far not so good at taking pictures.... but it looks awesome. Hopefully I can put up a picture of it soon.
Also I got to use the dark room for the first time today! That was really exciting.
I have a friend here from Switzerland named Gandalf. Thats also exciting.
I can't believe I've only been here a week.
I'm too tired to think of anything clever to say, but hopefully I can put up a nice fat post soon.
I miss you guys!

1 comments:
i CAN'T believe you've only been there a week. you little european freak. and GANDALF. what? stop it.
Post a Comment