9.01.2008

No need to say goodbye

I'll be back before you know it. 


Mix tape #1 - See Ya Later

1. Scatterbrain (As Dead As Leaves) - Radiohead
2. Boats and Birds - Gregory and the Hawk
3. Raindrops - Regina Spektor
4. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
5. The Old Days - Dr. Dog
6. Grace - Phil Wickham
7. The Call - Regina Spektor
8. This Will Be Our Year - Ok Go
9. Transatlanticism - Death Cab For Cutie
10. Kingdom Come - Coldplay
11. Last Time Here - The Album Leaf
12. The End Has No End - The Strokes


High five to Rachael D, Kristina, and Lizzie for coming to my house and giving me the best going-away presents ever. 

Bonus high five to Heather for being the last person I'll ever text from my phone and for being the inspiration of 3 or more songs on the Mix #1. 

This is going to be an amazing seven months. The hardest part of all was tonight. 
Thank you God for this chance. Thank you God for Nicky Hackett. Thank you God for providing everything I need to follow my dreams, the ones you painted on my heart yourself. 

Just because everything's changing
doesn't mean its never been this way before.
I'll come back when you call me, 
No need to say goodbye.

0 comments: