12.07.2008

Thirteen more days


So I have like 27 different paths I could take at the moment.
I really make things hard for myself sometimes. Three months from now, who knows. Whatever?

Other than that, I've been having some great times. My meals mainly consist of spicy pringles and German energy drinks, my weekends lately are photoshoots and Star Wars marathons. 
This weekend, I got lost in Berthelsdorf looking for the christmas market, and we tried to ask some cute old germans where it was, I tried to make some hand motions of...buying things... and they were like Ohh! The Disco? So yeah that was a failure. 
But it was St. Nickolaus day so I got some candy in my shoes when I woke up, which makes any day better.

We had a 24 hour of prayer weekend for our photo outreaches and it was so amazing. I signed up for mostly absurd hours in the morning and while I was in the prayer room laying on the ground with my Bible on my head, I heard God's voice clearer than ever before in my life. I can't wait to find out what He has planned for Ethiopia. I'm getting so excited. Shiza.

Oh, and it snowed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, it sounds so amazing in your head/life. And I like that candy in your shoes idea. I sould run it past my parents or something...

Happy almost merry christmas!