12.18.2008

Our life begins with this.

Last night I walked to the bank and I ran into a remarkably drunk and very old german woman named Linda. I tried to follow her 3/4 german 1/4 english story she was telling me but somehow I just ended up dancing with her in the street while she told me about how her husband looks like St. Nikolaus and they both love Michael Jackson. It was a great time.

Today was my last day of Lecture Phase.
Tomorrow I get to see my favorite face in the whole world. 
17 days and I'll be living in Africa for 3 months.

Christmas morning I'm going to wake up in a hostel with Nicky Hackett and seven other random people I've never met before. Yessss.
I had to pick the hostel we were staying at... it was between Letum Sleep 7, Three Little Pigs Hostel, or The Pegasus Hostel. I went for Pegasus. 
I'll tell you how it goes! Merry Christmas :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds ridiculously fun and adventurous! i will just be having a normal holiday... bahumbug.

merry christmas! :D

Rebekah Lain said...

ha
i think you know how my christmas will go.

love you!