at writing blogs
and doing things
I went to 5 countries last week, and I would like to show you the pictures, but I deleted my entire memory card like a moron.
But God is so awesome and He can use me even when I mess everything up, and a random guy came up to me and told me he could recover all my files. So when I get them, you guys will be the first to know.
It was a hard week in Romania, we traveled a long way to do what felt like not very much, but God used us to encourage the missionaries there and pray for them as much as possible. They have the hardest job I could ever imagine.
I got to hug some gypsy children and have worship in a gypsy ghetto in the city that Dracula was supposedly born in. and Josiah even pierced one of the orphans on the street's ear.
It was a beautiful week of my life, I think I'm going to be thinking about it for few years before I understand it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment