10.13.2008

Dear Earthlings



Hahaha this would be happening on my birthday-

AWAKE DEAR ONES INTO THE LIGHT OF YOURSELVES.
October 14, 2008- Alien Visitation
According to 'Direct Voice Channelling Medium' Blossom Goodchild, On October 14, 2008, a large alien craft will appear in our skies over the southern hemisphere for a period of 3 days. Goodchild calls these cosmic beings The Federation of Light and has stated that "that they come in LOVE to help us and our planet move to a new Higher Vibration of Love."

News Article: 
Dozens of very influential UFO researchers and psychics have all set October 14 as the date when a massive spaceship seen by millions would show up and stay in Earth's atmosphere for more than two days. The people who claim to be in contact with these aliens say the extra terrestrial's aim is to prove to the humans that they have brothers and sisters outside of Earth who look just like them, thus putting an end to more than 2 thousands years of religious, historical and scientific manipulation of earth governments over people.

So guys, be vigilant. Keep your eyes to the skies.

I love you Heather.


1 comments:

Bubblefish said...

oct 14 is my b day too, and my (recently) ex gf. I enjoy following the viral activity of this 'meme' as it spreads around the internet, although I am skeptical I enjoy how it has effected millions of people online. Every 5 to 10 minutes there is a blog posting about this.

keep it going fellow 10/14 libra, happy bday.