skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Say I Am You
10.04.2008
Opened
I guess I'm supposed to give up things I hold onto too tightly. Even if they're just unreachable expectations or dreams that come in the way.
All the new kids got here today. Change is good.
I'm excited for the next three months.
Psalm 138:8
The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me;
your love, O Lord, endures forever-
do not abandon the works of your hands.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(34)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(14)
Yeah
like Fireworks
My Life; part 1
1111!!Oiuhie u
Prague
Yes yes yes
Dear Earthlings
THANKS
Worship Dance Parties
Engraved on the Palm of His Hands
?
Opened
Shiza
Some Things I Didn't Expect
►
September
(11)
►
March
(1)
About Me
jozanna
My heart eats love
View my complete profile
look out
Followers
0 comments:
Post a Comment